1. The February 20th Movement began on that date in 2011, the year of the Arab Spring, when thousands of Moroccans peacefully rallied in Rabat, Casablanca, Tangier, and Marrakech to demand a new constitution introducing more democracy and less power in the monarchy. M20F addressed the social, economic and political issues that have plagued the Moroccan people since independence: lack of civil liberties and rights, high illiteracy, a wide gap between rich and poor, corruption, the failure of healthcare and the absence of legitimate elections.
- Moroccans without land, Moroccans without a country
- Touristes sauvés au sacrifice des citoyens marocains parmi les plus démunis du royaume.
- “Once again the Makhzen didn’t fall short of disregard, indifference, and cruelty.”
- Entretien avec l’Association Marocain des Droits de l’Homme au sujet du Forum
- N’a pas de patrie celui qui vit et meurt sans dignité
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets